· Identification and evaluation of infrastructural projects.
· Searching for prospective huge long-term real estates and mining investment opportunities and match them with both local and foreign investors.
· Directing leadership to other project management professionals.
· Management of engineering and project management consultants to ensure all infrastructure program deliverables are met form project initiation through to completion.
· Management and completion of all necessary documentation (including local, regulatory and statutory requirements) throughout all phases of infrastructure programmes/ projects.
· Assisting with the development of long term capital budget, including,: consultation and presentations to the clients and investors to identify fixed assets projects, justification of proposed capital projects, risk and sensitivity analysis, scope definition and timelines.
· Leading the creation, documentation and approval of processes for project and program management.